Treatment costs vary depending on the appropriate treatment plan to address your unique anatomy, current condition and particular symptoms. To assess these factors and determine whether you are a good candidate for various non-invasive snoring treatments, Dr. Macdonald performs an in-person examination and consultation.
The fee for consultation is $100.
Below is a general price range for the two non-invasive procedures most commonly performed in our office to reduce snoring, sleep apnea, and/or nasal allergy-related issues:
- Pillar® Procedure
- $4,000 – $4,200 (includes placement of 5-6 implants)
- Coblation® Turbinate Reduction
- $ 1,300 (discount applied when combined with Pillar® treatment)
At San Francisco Snoring, we accept the following payment options: cash, check, gift certificate, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or HSA check (health savings account).
Lending USA Medical Financing
Lending USA is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a medical loan from USA Lending:
- Fast and easy loan application process
- Quick credit decisions
- Easy click-to-sign contract process
- Soft inquiry to your credit means, your credit is not affected!
- Competitive loan terms, affordable monthly payments, higher approval rates
- 100% confidential